Over the years we have made many websites for many organizations, small and large, famous, important, or just getting started. Depending on the situation, these projects are typically the online equivalent of an information brochure. The website should communicate clearly, efficiently, elegantly and confidently what you do and how that helps your site's visitor.
While designing and developing websites we put as much effort on design and usability as we do on technical issues. We want to make sure that your site is beautiful, both on desktop as well as on mobile devices. It has to be easy to use, and clear in its intent. We want to make sure that people leave with a good impression of you and your organisation. Everything you do and try to achieve with your organisation should be presented in the best possible light.
In our opinion, that's what a good website should be: well designed, fitting to your organization, easy to use for both the visitor and the editor, and clearly communicating what your organization does and how that can be helpful for the visitor.
We've made a small selection of some of these projects below.
- University of Oxford We built a modern, responsive website for the Bioproperty Research Group at the University of Oxford. It features a user-friendly Content Management System and an integrated WordPress blog.
- UN Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Netherlands is the United Nations Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development (UNSGSA). For the UNSGSA we built and implemented a modern, responsive website with an easy to use Content Management System.
- Östra Grevie Folkhögskola We built a modern, responsive website for the Östra Grevie design university in Malmö, Sweden
- Lost Research Network We built a modern, responsive website for the Lost Research Network.
- University of Amsterdam We built a modern, responsive website for the Chemical Youth research program at the University of Amsterdam.