Our consulting projects involve situations where we join an existing team to quickly provide hands-on expertise in complicated projects. We can also provide purely advisory services as to how to run your IT team and how to update your development practices. Experience, deep technical knowledge, social and political skills combined with a healthy dose of common sense can make all the difference.
- World Meteorological Organization For the World Meteorological Organization in Geneva we built a web application that collects and displays information for each member country. The information is collected from a large number of very different data sources and presented in a unified web interface.
- WMO OSCAR/Space For the WMO we built a powerful rule-based system for their online database of weather satellites, in order to help meteorologists determine which satellites are best suited to provide measurements for a given meteorologically relevant variable (such as cloud cover or wave height).
- Bettenriese For the German e-commerce store Bettenriese we initiated a strategic turnaround in their IT practices and helped develop a fast and responsive online presence.
- FitAnalytics / UPcload For the 2011 German Start-up of the Year we built an embeddable widget that can be integrated in an online clothing store. The widget determines the clothing size that will best fit the visitor. This size recommendation widget is embedded in hundreds of websites, a.o. Europe's leading e-retailers (Otto and Zalando), and in the websites of big name brands such as The North Face.
- DramaOnline We built an interactive online teaching method for drama education, that allows teachers of primary school classes to teach drama lessons to kids aged 6 to 12. This online application has been in operation since 2011 and is used by thousands of teachers.
- ServiceAtHome ServiceAtHome is an online marketplace for personal service providers in Switzerland. We consulted with them at launch time to implement their online payment platform.